Re: [users@httpd] Weird Crashes

I'm using Slackware Linux with 2.6.11.8.

it WAS running 2.0 and php.4.3.5
Everything was working find.

I decided to upgrade to apache 2.2 and php 4.4 to keep up with the latest versions.

One bit of weirdness is that wen compiling apache, it complains about not having the APR files. This seems strange since I thought that apache included all the apr stuff in the standard bundle???

Thanks,

-N