Re: [users@httpd] SSL And Virtual Hosts

Or search the archives and/or google for "SSL NBVH". Not to mention the docs: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts2

Hmm. It would seem that I'm SOL for running true SSL then? My router (until I can budget a more professional one) can only forward so many ports making using other ports not a scalable solution, and I'm NATing behind a single IP so there's no way I can just assign more IPs to my web server.

I suppose for now I can forgo the authentication and just settle for encryption, leaving my other domains with warning messages that the certificate is for the default domain. It's not pretty, but it's still better than no encryption at all, right?

My searches aren't turning up any more creative solutions to this problem. But if anyone has any I'd love to hear them.

Regards,
David P. Donahue
ddonahue@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.cyber0ne.com