[users@httpd] RADIUS and Subversion config

Hello,

I'm having some problems configuring Apache while serving Subversion
Repositories in conjunction with RADIUS authentication.

The basic configuration of Apache with DAV svn works perfectly for anon
access:
<Location /svnbackdoor>
  DAV svn
  SVNParentPath /opt/svn
</Location>

In addition, I have added the FreeRadius mod_auth_radius module to
Apache and have also managed to get this working:
<Location /securetest>
  AuthType Basic
  AuthName "RADIUS authentication for no reason."
  AuthAuthoritative off
  AuthRadiusAuthoritative on
  AuthRadiusCookieValid 5
  AuthRadiusActive On
  require valid-user
</Location>

I assumed that just by concatenating these two fully-functioning
configurations that I would have a working RADIUS-Authenticated
Subversion url: <Location /svn>
  DAV svn
  SVNParentPath /opt/svn
  AuthType Basic
  AuthName "RADIUS authentication."
  AuthAuthoritative off
  AuthRadiusAuthoritative on
  AuthRadiusCookieValid 5
  AuthRadiusActive On
  require valid-user
</Location>

As you can see, all I did was put the options together in the same
<Location> directive. However, when I try to view the url in a web
browser, I am presented with a 404 error after entering a correct
username and password. In the CLI client, I get 405 Method Not Allowed.
I speculate that once RADIUS authentication is completed, the request is
interpreted to be a literal filesystem path within DocumentRoot and my
DAV Svn instruction is ignored.

Is there any solution to configure Apache to permit RADIUS-authenticated
access to Subversion repositories? I would very much appreciate any
pointers, assistance or guidance you may have.

Thank you.

 - Dave Heppenstall
   david.heppenstall AT rci DOT rogers DOT com