Re: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.x vs 2.0.x

Even though speed might not be a factor in upgrading if you are
using pre-fork and php/mod_perl/etc, at least mod_perl (version2) has significant
upgrades in how it interacts with apache2 vs. apache1.3.
For me it has impacted speed and size, in that I've been able to
do more with less...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com