Re: [users@httpd] how to enable 127.0.0.1 in httpd.conf

[root@osg-tg2 bin]# ./httpd -k start
[Thu Feb 23 11:26:06 2006] [warn] NameVirtualHost
127.0.0.1:80 has no VirtualHosts

I have done the first two steps before. Could you
elaborate a little bit about how to
NameVirtualHost 127.0.0.1:80

I simplely put them to the httpd.conf file and it
showed the above warnning message and it still doesn't
work with http://localhost.

--Paul