Re: [users@httpd] Premature end of script headers

On 2/21/06, Matt Weston <MWeston@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Try changing it to hello.pl

Thanks.  Just tried that doesn't seem to care what what the file is
name or what extension it has, it just keeps giving the Premature end
of script headers error.

I also tried just now adding
use CGI::Carp 'fatalsToBrowser';
print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
and I still get the error.

Doesn't seem to matter what's in the file either.

I discovered this problem as I was trying to install MoveableType (so
I really need it to work without me having to rename everything to .pl
or add extra lines of code).

So now what?

Thanks.