Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 on OS X 10.4

If I get it to crash again, I'll send along the backtrace.

What I've found is that the Apache binaries that come with OS X 10.4 (1.3 and
2.0.55) are very fast, and the ones that I build are very slow (we're
talking an order of magnitude). I based my counfigure options off the
config.nice that came with the 2.0.55 version.

I'm not sure how to proceed here (building Apache is not a strong point
of mine), so I'm stuck using the 2.0.55 version instead of 2.2.

Ian

On  0, "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did scribble: