Re: [users@httpd] Installation / Permissions Problem Apache 1.3.31 with Mod_SSL

Thanks, Richard, for the input. I was mistaken about the problem. After
some research I now think it's an Mod_SSL or openssl issue as I'm getting
error "126" and "cannot load module mod_ssl', etc... The causes of this
problem seem to be about libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll *not* being in the
windows/system32 folder or some other openssl problem. Ugh.

David

--- dpgirago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I'm trying to set up Apache 1.3.31 with Mod_SSL on a
>> win 2003 server. I was
>> given a local administrator user account to do the
>> install. However when I
>> try to install apache as a service from the command
>> line, I get 'cannot find file' errors related to 2 LoadModule directives
>> (Mod_SSL.so and php4apache.dll). The files exist where I've
>> indicated in httpd.conf so I'm assuming that I have a permissions
problem.