To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: [users@httpd] busy error logs

Hi,

I'm hoping to exclude certain items from being logged in the error logs.
According to one section of the docs this does not seem possible, yet
another section suggests that it is. Can this be done?

More specifically, I'm working on a busy server which is logging lots of
404 errors for a particular group of files. Problem is, when I want to
tail -f the error log for *my* work, the log buzzes by to fast to be
useful, and it's quite cluttered with errors I don't care about. What do
others do in a case like this?

Thanks