Re: [users@httpd] HTTP auth and custom login pages

I knew I could do the auth in the httpd conf itself, but the system we
have is very dynamic.. We drop files in and they get pushed externally
via rsync and we don't have to restart the httpd daemon.. it's a
convenience thing and speed isn't an issue on this server.

Thanks Boyle.     I suspected that I would have to come up with another
server-side system, I was just hoping I was wrong.

Cheers.

--Andy