Re: [users@httpd] Uploaded files empty - Apache configuration problem?

I had a similar problem on SuSE Linux 8.2 pro.

Initially, for testing I changed the permissions of /tmp to
the same perms as apache, and it worked.

I now have the following permissions on tmp:

drwxrwxrwt    root     root       12288 Jan 23 20:15 tmp

Seems to be working OK for me.

Keith

In practice they are not.