Re: [users@httpd] verify GET and POST data.

A minute ago, from some logs, I found some case problems.
I am seeing HTTP_KEEP_ALÃ?VE instead of HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE . I think the problem with MIMEModeMagic is the same. Does it give any clue?
I might have mistakenly set some system fonts to Turkish. But now I can not fix it. any idea?
Best.
Onur.

Joshua Slive <joshua@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/18/06, M. Onur ERGiN wrote:
> yeah, sorry.
> My problem is, mailman (mail list) admin pages do not save any information
> and returns back to admin screen each time I submit a form or click on a
> link. I have discussed this issue in mailman list for quite a lot time, and
> it seems working very good. And it seems, the problem is related to the web
> server.
> Now I suspect the information in GET or POST may be wrong.
>
> Also, I need to somehow verify the cookie information retrieved.
>
> An interesting issue is; my apache stopped running a few weeks ago. I took a
> lot of time to find out the problem. It was a httpd.conf line:
> "MIMEMagicFile path/to/it ". When I changed this line to "MimeMagicFile
> path/to/it" , it again started to work. As far as I know, httpd.conf is case
> insensitive. What can be the reason causing this? (Note, I was playing with
> language,lang,locale settings a few days ago but now sure if this effects..)

I can almost guarantee that changing the case of the MimeMagicFile
directive did not have any effect. There was probably something else
that changed.

As to your other problem, you need to get much more detailed
information. If you have no other way of looking at the data, you can
try mod_dumpio. But you are using a very old version of apache that
doesn't include this module.

Joshua.