Re: [users@httpd] Auto Vhost question

Check out this sample chapter from Pro Apache 3rd edition,
by Peter Wainwright. It covers hosting more than one
website.

http://www.apress.com/book/supplementDownload.html?bID=275&sID=2134

You may need to use user's home directories to add sites on
the fly.

I'm not sure if there is a way to add virtual host's
dynamically, unless you use something like redirection.
But even then the redirection rules would need to be in the
config file.

HTH

Keith

In practice they are not.