Re: [users@httpd] error 10048 during Apache 2 installation with SSL

Hi,

ok, i've found where was the mistake.
In httpd.conf and in ssl.conf, i have twice written Listen 127.0.0.1:443

after deleting from ssl.conf the double, everything works well.

thanks for help.
maileen

"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
P.M.

PLEASE DON'T PASTE SCREENIES!!!

All it takes is to choose the system menu (the dos box menu top left of the
console window), choose Edit -> Mark, click-drag over the text in your dos
box, choose Edit -> Copy, and then paste the text in email, *please*.

The answer to your question; you probably have Listen 443 in several places
in your config file. The message tells you only one Listen 443 is allowed.