From: paritosh mahana [mailto:paritosh.mahana@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:22 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] Max number of connections from a single client to a server.

Hi all,
What is the max number of connection a server allows from a single
client and how to change it(both in windows and linux).
And how exactly the server determines the number of connections from a
single client? I dont think it uses client's IP (there can be many
people behind same NAT). I think this is based on session. Can someone
enlighten me here.

Thanks.