RE: [users@httpd] ProxyPass trouble, WAS: Can't get "stickysession" to work

Thanks a bunch, that worked. I puzzled too long on that one, I guess ;)

>Till today stickysession didn't work for me either if i put
>there a route or not.
>When i look in the code of mod_proxy_balancer.c than it seems
>that it is
>only working with a Tomcat which sends a JSESSIONID like
>"<session>.<route>".
>I have the problem that i have a SAP Web Application Server
>which sends JSESSIONID's like "(J2EE<groupNr>)ID<route>DB<session>End"

Isn't that a bit strange? Why not have stickysession made so it can be set to any session identifying cookie, regardless of format? Or am I expecting too much...
Nevermind, we'll be falling back to pound for loadbalancing appservers, then.

Cheers! /Carsten