[users@httpd] (REPORT) Doing redirects based on client address

(I had some trouble with my mail system and may not have successfully posted this)

I'm try to figure out how to do a redirect based on the client's IP address but a search for examples has turned up nothing.

Basically, I have two campuses, A and B, connected by a WAN link. Our concern is with Windows service pack updates and other equally large files because they're huge and the link is small. Therefore, if someone from a machine on campus A tries to download a file from the server on campus B, I want them to be redirected to campus A's server, and vice versa for clients on campus B.

Does anyone know how to do this within the config file as opposed to some sort of cgi?

Thanks,
Rob

--

Rob Tanner
UNIX Services Manager
Linfield College, McMinnville OR
begin:vcard
fn:Rob Tanner
n:Tanner;Rob
org:Linfield College;ITS
adr;dom:;;900 SE Baker St, MS# A488;McMinnville;OR;97128
email;internet:rtanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Unix Services Manager
tel;work:503-883-2558
x-mozilla-html:TRUE