[users@httpd] Question

Hi group

I have question about Apache server, I have web server that support hundreds of websites (ISP Server) and I face problem when I restart the server, usually when I add new website I just run graceful command not restart but when sometimes I need to restart the service I faced many errors like cannot bind to port 80 or 443 and the server is running SSL, and I tried to do many thing but with no result I just should restart the server and I think this is not good way for solving the problem

So I hope I can find an answer about this and how to manage huge number of domains

Thanks in advance

Khaled J. Hussein
System Administrator
Palnet Communications Ltd.