Re: [users@httpd] Problem blocking user dir access

On 12/21/05, Krist van Besien <krist.vanbesien@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/21/05, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you SURE you don't have mod_userdir statically loaded (apachectl
-l should tell you).

Have you tried Owen's suggestion?  What exact error message do you get
in the error log?

What exact error message do you get in the error log when you make
requests to the server for non-existant users?

Joshua.