RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_ajp

What is the correct way to configure mod_proxy_ajp to only server
dynamic content, i.e. jsp's and servlets?  I'm just trying to move my
mod_jk configuration to mod_proxy_ajp.
The configuration I gave below seems to work, but I'm guessing Apache
passes all requests, static and dynamic, under /jsp-examples to Tomcat.

I used to use this type of configuration with mod_jk:
	JkMount /jsp-examples/servlet/* ajp13
	JkMount /jsp-examples/*.jsp ajp13
	JkMount /jsp-examples/*.jsp/* ajp13

I tried doing something somewhat similar with mod_proxy_ajp, but it
didn't pass anything to Tomcat:
  	ProxyPass /jsp-examples/servlet/*
ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/servlet/*
  	ProxyPassReverse /jsp-examples/servlet/*
ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/servlet/*

  	ProxyPass /jsp-examples/*.jsp
ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/*.jsp
  	ProxyPassReverse /jsp-examples/*.jsp
ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/*.jsp

  	ProxyPass /jsp-examples/*.jsp/*
ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/*.jsp/*
	ProxyPassReverse /jsp-examples/*.jsp/*
ajp://localhost:8009/jsp-examples/*.jsp/*
I can guarantee that everything under /jsp-examples/servlet are
servlets, but there are static files under /jsp-examples that I need
Apache to serve and not have them passed along to Tomcat.

I might be way out in left field here.  I would greatly appreciate
directions on how to properly configure this.  Thanks.
,
Josh.