Re: [users@httpd] 500 Internal Server Error pages being rendered as markup

I also just noticed when reading the rendered page more correctly:

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've looked in the error log and it doesn't look like anything is funny in there.

[Thu Dec 15 15:00:59 2005] [notice] Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 configured -- resuming normal operations [Thu Dec 15 15:01:01 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (13)Permission denied: exec of '/usr/local/Apache2.2.X/cgi-bin/test-cgi' failed [Thu Dec 15 15:01:01 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: test-cgi

It looks like there's an error somewhere in the configuration file, but I haven't done any changes regarding error documents...

Thanks,

Vincent J.