Re: [users@httpd] content filtering by access

Hey,

  Let me c if i got this right.

basically you are looking for apache to display info that is different based upon what the user supplys as a user name?

as in my page (user name robbie)  would say sup
and john page (user name john) would say hello.

Is that the idea?

If so i belive you would need some kind of group software that would give it's own auth. program which would inturn take care of displaying the correct info for the user.