Re: [users@httpd] Virtualhost + Appliance

Thanks Robbie and Josh... Everything is working now...

Well, everything but the squirrelmail, which uses a separated
apache.conf file...
<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot /usr/share/squirrelmail
  ServerName webmail.mydomain.com
</VirtualHost>

and Include /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf  in the httpd.conf.

but that's not really important, I'll try tor work it around here.

Thank you guys!

Ismael
Brazil