RE: [users@httpd] Odd .htaccess problem

At 02:09 PM 12/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Are the realms the same for both login prompts?

Good question!  The answer is yes.  "Graphs."

Can you remove the .htaccess from /www ?

Yes, I moved it to a non-web accessible directory as advised.

I'm not sure but I thing the blank htaccess file in /www will still try
to 'find out' who you are even if there is no 'required' parameter set.

It's not blank. It has stuff in it, but it doesn't require a login when it's by itself.

Ken

Thanx
Aaron N Wagner
Monitoring Systems and Network Tools