[users@httpd] mod_proxy_html : how to compress the proxied content?

I've the following scenario:

My server hosts a webpage (highly dynamic). A subpage of this webpage should be available under a own domainname.

voev.adulteducation.at should be the same as www.adulteducation.at/de/voev

The content delivered by the original page is compressed and so I set up all my proxy-rules and added a statement:
RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding

Now I want to know if there is a way to compress the finally delivered webpage again after it was processed by mod_proxy_html?

If I add the SetOutputFilter DEFLATE before the proxy-html-part the delivered content is not compressed. If I set it after, proxy-html does not work proper.

Any trick?

thnx a lot,
peter

my full config, which unfortunately does not deliver compressed content.

<VirtualHost 62.99.149.139:80>
DocumentRoot /data/apache/knowledge
ServerName voev.adulteducation.at

SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
BrowserMatch ^Mozilla/4 gzip-only-text/html
BrowserMatch ^Mozilla/4\.0[678] no-gzip
# BrowserMatch \bMSIE !no-gzip !gzip-only-text/html
BrowserMatch \bMSI[E] !no-gzip !gzip-only-text/html
SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \
\.(?:gif|jpe?g|png)$ no-gzip dont-vary
Header append Vary User-Agent env=!dont-vary

RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding

SetOutputFilter proxy-html
#ProxyHTMLLogVerbose On
#LogLevel Debug

ProxyPass /files/  http://www.adulteducation.at/files/
ProxyPass /images/  http://www.adulteducation.at/images/
ProxyPass /static/  http://www.adulteducation.at/static/

ProxyPass /  http://www.adulteducation.at/de/voev/

ProxyHTMLURLMap http://www.adulteducation.at/de/voev/ /

<Location />
	ProxyPassReverse /de/voev/
	ProxyHTMLURLMap /de/voev/ /
#	ProxyHTMLURLMap /de/voev/de/voev /de/voev
</Location>

</VirtualHost>

--
mag. peter pilsl