Re: [users@httpd] [mod_proxy_html] : returned page is empty

peter pilsl wrote:

<skip>
As soon as I turn on the outputfilter proxy-html I get an empty page containing of no more than

<skip>

Finally I found the solution to my problem:

The content I tried to handly with mod_proxy_html was compressed with mod_deflate and so mod_proxy_html could not parse it.

solution:

RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding

(as stated in the mod_proxy_html-manual, which I did not read to the end, cause I followed the instructions step by step. yep - again reading the manual to the end might have saved me a lot of troubles ;)

I'll start a new post to the topic cause now I dont know how to compress the output again *AFTER* mod_proxy_html has processed the code.

thnx,
peter

--
mag. peter pilsl