[users@httpd] Axis C++ with Apache on XP

Hi,

I tried to get Axis to work on XP following the windows installation guide.
I followed the instructions very carefully (and also added an AXIS_HOME
environment variable) but Apache fails to start unless I remove this line:

LoadModule axis_module modules/mod2_axis.dll    in the httpd.conf file.

With the line in the file it gives this error:

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\bin>Apache.exe
Syntax error on line 956 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod2_axis.dll
into server: The specified module could not be found.

Putting mod2_axis.dll into dependency walker produces an error.

As far as I can tell this is complaining about the mpr.dll  - the file is
present in the system32 directory of windows (version 5.1.2600.0). The
message says:
Error: at least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export
function
in a delay-load dependent module (WNetRestoreConnectionA is red).

Would this count as being a bug and can you give me any advice as to how to
resolve this?

Many thanks,

Don