RE: [users@httpd] Problem with mod_proxy_html

Hi,

 while I mostly agree that the generator needs fixing, this is not
likely for several reasons. And definitely not short term.

 So, having mod_html only rewriting the embedded links would definitely
be useful.

 Btw. I never looked at that pages in IE. They are good enough in
Mozilla and Firefox :-) I hardly ever start-up IE.

Cheers
Martin

--- Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>