To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54: mod_rewrite rewriting to early in processing

On 11/11/05, Lars Ohlén <lars@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We have a Apache 2.0.54 server with mod_rewrite staticlly compiled.
(customer defined) The httpd server also have a dynamic module loaded that
implements Single Sign-On (SSO)

The problem is that mod_rewrite rewriting occurs prior to the the SSO module
processing. And this is
not the wanted beheaviour in this case.

If mod_rewrite would have been dynamicly loaded I guess that simply changing
the order of the load int the .conf file could have
done the trick. But how can we achive this in our current set-up? Is it even
possible?

Need more details on exactly what you are trying to do and exactly how it fails.

Joshua.