[users@httpd] Problems with cgi scripts

Hi,

I'm in the process of moving our web server from old hardware to new. Same OS - RHEL4 -U1-ES. Same version of Apache - v2.0.52. Everything works on the old server, but not the new. Selinux has been disabled on both machines, and the directories and partitions are virtually identical, except for the size. Permissions on all directories, as well as the user and group are identical on each machine. The conf files, both httpd.conf and ssl.conf are identical. CGI scripts are all written in perl, perl is located at /usr/bin/perl, and #!/usr/bin/perl line is in each script. When I try to execute one of the cgi scripts, I get a "Forbidden You don't have permission to access the /cgi-bin/<whatever>.cgi on this server." Where else can I look to fix this problem? I've scoured the archives, and all the fixes point to either selinux, or file permissions.

Thanks,
Mark