From: Simon Irwin [mailto:simonirwin74@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. November 2005 15:03
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 and OpenSSL

Hi All -

I'm using a very old version of Apache - 1.3.12 and mod_ssl 2.6.6.  For historical reasons I cannot upgrade to newer versions.

However, I may soon need to upgrade my OpenSSL version from 0.9.5a to 0.9.8a.  I know this is a strange position to be in.

So I have a couple of questions.  Does anyone know whether Apache 1.3.12 (with mod_ssl 2.6.6) will work with OpenSSL 0.9.8a?  Are there any known compatibility issues?

Any feedback  would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Simon
Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.