Re: [users@httpd] How to access files via apache stored in InItCaps

You could use a registry expression with mod_rewrite something like:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule   ^(.*)[Tt][Ee][Ss][Tt][Pp][Aa][Gg][Ee]\.txt$	/testpage.txt

This is by no means a great example of either mod_rewrite or rexexp
but it's a start...

If you have .htaccess files enabled you can put it in there...

Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com