From: Boyle Owen [mailto:Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:14 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] VirtualHost confusion

I was always under the impression (might be wrong) that the correlation
between NameVirtualHost argument and VirtualHost argument is done using
string matching. Therefore, the two have to match for it to work. You've
added the port number to the NVH argument. So either drop it there or add it
also the VH arguments.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thus far, I am stumped.  I
> managed to create
> configuration files that served no pages, errors, one but not the
> other, but never successfully both.  This current configuration is the
> best I have come up with so far.
>
> I own both of these domains and the DNS for these domains are pointing
> to the correct IP address, as indicated by getting something when I
> enter either address.

> Thanks!!
> Adam R.

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen
Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of
a private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business
activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et
personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and
then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.