Re: [users@httpd] Combination of plain and html

I did as suggested, and still get one kind of error I can't understand.
Here is the complete line as it appears in the error_log, except that
the client identity is X'd out:

[Fri Oct 28 06:42:19 2005] [error] [client XX.XXX.XX.XX]  Directory
index forbidden by rule:
/home/httpd/vhosts/aidsinfobbs.org/httpdocs/articles/

There are others of the same format and message, that refer to other
directories.  All such data directories are drwxrwxrwx since 2 days
ago.

Callers can access a certain datafile within that directory if the
name of it is known and appended to the directory name, but they
cannot access the directory itself for browsing, nor can they see the
file names in it.

Ben

From:  Ben Gardiner
Return address:  bengard@xxxxxxxxx