[users@httpd] Redirections

Hi all,

I'm having problems with my ISP. I've setup and run Apache quite a few times for jobs but now I'm in a debate with my home web site ISP. I'm trying to narrow down where my problem is: whether it's in my scripts or HTML (which I swear isn't but my ISP says is), DNS, or Apache config.

When I go to my website http://www.djmarkwish.com and click a link (i.e. http://www.djmarkwish.com/webtest ) it will redirect the page to http://djmarkwish.com.wishneusky.net/webtest

They use cpanel. www.wishneusky.net is the "main" domain being hosted. The others ( www.djmarkwish.com and www.wishcraftonline.com ) are all subdirectories in that account ( chrooted to /www/djmarkwish.com etc.). I've tried everything. There are no .htaccess files. I had to give up the DNS entries and have them be hosted by my ISP. They used to be with register.com.

I'm stumped. I wish I could see the httpd.conf file to check it because they DID recently change over servers and I think something got messed up in there. I'm really hoping to post the website soon but I wanted to resolve this problem before I did.

Thank you!
Mark

--
Mark Wishneusky