[users@httpd] Logging Source Ports

I use apache for both forward and reverse proxying. What I would like to do is
tie the inbound connection with the outbound so I can trace the session end
to end. I figured this could easily be done by logging the source port of the
inbound and outbound connections allowing me to trace it through my
environments by matching it with firewall logs etc. This is particularly of
interest with SSL both sides as content cannot be observed, well easily that
is.

Does anyone know how hard this would be to implement, or whether there is a
configuration I could use to map the inbound connection to the outbound
connection?

Regards,
Jon