RE: [users@httpd] Creating a Catch-Everything Catch-All

This requires two things.  One, you need to configure DNS to catchall.
I'm not sure how to do this but search google for bind and all.

As for the other one, create a vitual site as _default_ and give server
aliases.  Then if you create a real virtual site you will need to use
the qualified domain name for it (say ServerAlias jack.thissite.com) in
the configuration.

ServerAlias thissite.com
ServerAlias *.thissite.com

Then I would just create a 404 rule that points to a single pave and
remove all of the other content.

I think that's the easiest way.

PHP