Re: [users@httpd] Need Help on Apache 2.054 Reverse Proxying - Windows XP Professional

On 10/15/05, Mathias Fonkam <mfonkam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can someone please help on how to configure apache
> 2.054 to serve as a reverse proxy to any web
> application behind a firewall. I have combed the web
> and tried several directives, and indeed came close
> with the attached configurations but still get errors
> with certain links in the proxied pages.

You are using a quite complex configuration, and some of it doesn't
make any sense.  For example, why are you inserting the INFLATE
filter?  And having two SetOutputFilter directives in the same context
is not going to work.  The last one will override the first.

But You need to be much more specific about exactly what problems you
are facing if you want people here to try to help you.

Joshua.