Re: [users@httpd] SSL and directories

Thanks! You made it very easy to understand.  I'm most grateful.

I installed mod_ssl (had to, of course), and the SSLEngine,
SSLCertificateFile ..., and SSLCertificateKeyFile ... directives are in
ssl.conf.  If I put the same info in the httpd.conf https virtual host
section, won't it bump into the stuff in ssl.conf, causing httpd to complain
and fail?  If that's the case, and I think it is based on preevious tries,
what would the https virtual host section then have to look like?

Dimitri

believed to be clean.