From: Greg Thomas [mailto:thomasgd@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:38 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] rotatelogs - fatal: libldap50.so: open failed

Hi,

I've recently compiled Apache 2.0.54 with the experimental mod_auth_ldap module.

Since then, rotatelogs has failed with the following;

ld.so.1: /export/home/svnuser/apache/bin/rotatelogs: fatal:
libldap50.so: open failed: No such file or directory

I've added /usr/local/iplanet/lib to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the bin/envvars file; I'm confident that is correct as if I run "rotatelogs -h" after doing a . bin/envvars at the command line it works fine.

Is there something else I need to do?

TIA,

Greg