[users@httpd] Virtual host not being properly handled.

This seems like a stupid question, I really don't know what's going on. I thought that I had it working before, but it's not working now, and I'm pretty sure I didn't change anything that should have had any effect on the virtual hosts. My virtual host (genderoutlaws.com) is not working. It serves the default virtual host instead. The relevant sections of the httpd.conf (I think this is all that is relevant) are:

NameVirtualHost *:80

# Virtual host Default Virtual Host
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerSignature email
        ServerName www.armispiansystems.ca
        DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
        LogLevel debug
        HostNameLookups off
</VirtualHost>

# Virtual host Gender Outlaws
<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /var/www/gender/html
        ServerAdmin jrasku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ServerName genderoutlaws.com
        ServerAlias *.genderoutlaws.com
        DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
        ServerSignature email
        CustomLog logs/gender/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>

I upgraded to Apache 2.0.54 a little while ago, from the default that was in CentOS. Unfortunately it seems that there are some problems associated with this upgrade. This is the most annoying at this time. What am I missing here?

						Jessica