Re: [users@httpd] apache2/SSL problems

Hello,

yes the problem occurs on different clients.
It's the first time I tried to connect to this server through https.
>State whether this problem occurs on more than one
>client, and if this is the first time you've tried
>using SSL from a client to this server before or not.

Sorry, I should have said that the we have our own CA and that my browser
doesn't recognizes it as an official one as I haven't imported it into my
browser. That's why I am asked to accept the certificate.
So I think everything is fine with my certificate. I have set up another
apache2/ssl and everything works fine there.

I wanted to show that the ssl.conf is gone through. I know that the error
message mentioned in my first mail could mean that the clients requests https
and the server answers with http. But if it asks for the ssl certificate I
cannot imagine that this is the problem.