Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite internal redirect problem

Thanks Joshua.

I moved the RewriteRule out of the <Directory> config and into the main server
config:

RewriteRule ^/myalias/(.*)\.html$ /myalias/page_processor.php?page_requested=$1
[PT]

But I still have the same issue the query parameter disappearing.  Here's the
new log:

initial] (2) init rewrite engine with requested uri
/myalias/directory/file.html

initial] (3) applying pattern '^/myalias/(.*)\.html$' to uri
'/myalias/directory/file.html'

initial] (2) rewrite /myalias/directory/file.html ->
/myalias/page_processor.php?page_requested=directory/file

initial] (3) split
uri=/myalias/page_processor.php?page_requested=directory/file ->
uri=/myalias/page_processor.php, args=page_requested=directory/file

initial] (2) forcing '/myalias/page_processor.php' to get passed through to
next API URI-to-filename handler

Thanks again,
Todd