Re: [users@httpd] Really annoying problem either with Apache2 or PHP or both

David,

Connectivity issues should point to network problems
first, specifically off-LAN connectivity problems.
When using local LAN clients do you get disconnects?
If not, see if you can put a client on the LAN segment
on the other side of your LAN's router (gateway) and
try to duplicate the disconnects.  If you get local
LAN disconnects, block off-LAN requests in your
server's firewall and see if you still get them.

An alternative is to setup a test server on the same
LAN and Apache config to see if the test server has
the same problem.

If the server has connectivity problems no matter what
you try, you can try replacing the network card.  I'm
not saying this is the problem, just try to eliminate
basic network issues first.  I think that's what your
data center should have suggested.

BZAG