Re: [users@httpd] Apache config file

Okay, I know this is an old message, but I'm just getting around to working on Apache... where do I find the LoadModule directives to install? I did a typical install, so it didn't install any of that stuff, or so the Windows Installer said. Just changed the drive letter, and left the rest of the path as default.

Dana