Re: [users@httpd] does IndexOptions allow display XML format ?

Joshua Slive wrote:
On 9/8/05, Giao L. Trinh <tvlgiao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all,
Apache 2 allows us list Directory with XHTML, how's about XML?
i want apache list my directory with user-defined XML format, is it
posible ? if not, are there any web servers support this, or have any
apache mods ?

Not that I know of.  Perhaps if you explained why you need this
someone could provide some suggestions.

Joshua.

yes,
i'm building a music box which can play a playlist using flash player, it requires the playlist must be XML format, so when i put an url points to the directory contains mp3 files, apache should generate list of files in XML format, so that the player automatically plays all songs in this directory.
this is just a simple player so currently i don't worry so much about the traffic.
does anyone give me an idea ?

thanks,
Giao L. Trinh
begin:vcard