[users@httpd] "translation" of address to one with GET varialble

Hi, I have an interesting problem to crack, and to be honest- for now it's
beyond my abilities.

Backstory: I have nice page with my computer collection with pictures,
earlier they were downloaded as oridinary pictures, like
http://rambo.id.uw.edu.pl/komputery/1_big.jpg , but since they have been
used on some other sites, I'm now using PHP script to generate pictures with
submission of "number" parameter.

My problem is now that bots indexed old address and aren't eager to change
that. I, therefore, need a rule to redirect people from old address to new, BUT
with passing parameter that normally would look in browser like:
"http://rambo.id.uw.edu.pl/komputery.htm?nr=1";,
RedirectMatch won't work- I tried:it translates question mark as part of
absolute address.

Is there a way to make either this, or RewriteRule, work?

Regards,

Rambo

--
A man of genius makes no mistakes.
His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.