Re: [users@httpd] httpd occasional 403 error

On 8/31/05, Dominique Fober <fober@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I remove the proxy related options (-DHAVE_PROXY_CONNECT
> -DHAVE_PROXY_FTP -DHAVE_PROXY_HTTP -DHAVE_PROXY)
> the occasional 403 error problem disappear.
> Do you think it's a bug (or an unexpected behavior)? should I send a
> report to the apache modules mailing list?

It would be the apache-httpd bug database, not the modules mailing
list.  But I think it is at least equally probable that the bug is
specific to something mandrake has done, and there is really not
enough information to diagnose it further.  To get that information,
you really need to do some more debugging as I suggested in a previous
message.

Joshua.