From: Dan Carl [mailto:danc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 10:55 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Multiple SSL servers behind one public ip

Can I don it something like this?
all https comes in machine(a). The client gets the cert.
Machine(a) get pages from machine(b) over http and send them https to
client.

What I have is a webserver and a mailserver(running webmail)
I only need the login process to webmail encrypted.
Can I do this with mod_proxy/ mod_rewrite?
If so how?
Right now I have my mailserver setup as mail.mydomain.com and ssl webserver
as ssl.mydomain.com.
Would I have to set the mailserver URL to something like
ssl.mydomain.com/mail?