[users@httpd] Problem exec'd scripts under 2.0.54

I've been debugging what is likely a simple problem, however irritating.

I have a fairly simple server installed that has a few VirtualHosts configured - they all work properly, except there isn't any CGI execution going on, at least for the "default" host. Something simple like:

<Directory "/usr/local/www/data/twiki/bin">
Options +ExecCGI -Indexes SetHandler cgi-script
   AllowOverride All
   Allow from all
</Directory>

Just brings up the perl script source.

I stripped down the config (removing comments) to help me parse through, but I don't see anything wrong (yet).

The permissions on the directory structure are fine.

The above is only one example, I have another script that won't exectue either, with similar options enabled.

Thanks.